What the experts say?
Dr. Roza Zion, an expert in organic chemistry
The Benefits of silver and zinc
The Earth’s natural minerals have been used by humanity for thousands of years for therapeutic and antiseptic purposes. Understanding how our bodies benefits from these resources enables us to take full advantage of their benefits, utilizing their unique properties for health and beauty.
Silver, the timeless “metal of the moon”, was prized by ancient cultures for its lustrous beauty and therapeutic properties. Today, science has shown that the healing powers of this sacred metal come from antimicrobial silver ions. As your skin absorbs the eternal radiant glow of natural silver, the silver ions activate essential rejuvenation processes, for lustrous, glowing skin that looks smoother, softer, and more youthful.
Zinc is the indispensable skincare secret that effectively yet gently treats problematic skin while you sleep.
An essential mineral and natural antibacterial, helping to protect against infections and inflammations. Its broad-spectrum antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal effects help to clear up dandruff and acne, while simultaneously calming redness.
ONYX harnesses the bounty of natural and therapeutic minerals and other compounds to support the skin’s cell renewal, promoting vibrant, youthful firmness. Each of ONYX’s innovative fabric solutions is carefully designed to optimize mineral benefits for radiant, and more youthful-looking skin.
Please note, that this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. And is not intended to replace medical treatment.
Lunar Beauty Pillowcase
Zinc infused pillowcase
Lunar Beauty Gloves
how it works
Comparison between Silver and Zinc Ions Activity in ONYX Pillowcases
Zinc and silver ions have shared attributes, but also some differences.
- Various anti-bacterial and anti-fungal functions – both are effective against a wide variety of pathogens including germs, fungi, and unicell organisms, and have no specific side effects.
- They are considered natural antibiotics without the side effects of antibiotics.
- Mitigation and minimization of infectious processes
- Excellent for treating burns, acne, skin infections, and sores
- Enables good sleep.
- Creates a low-pathogen environment during sleep.
- Both silver and zinc ions are involved in the synthesis process of collagen in the human body.
- The zinc and silver mixtures are known for their effectiveness in treatment of dandruff.
Zinc and silver ions enter the body in two ways:
- External application on the skin, in which there is no need for penetration of zinc and silver ions under the skin, and the skin’s pathogens are directly neutralized.
- Penetration into the skin via the pores, which are the drainage openings of sweat and sebum, as well as via hair follicles.